My previous message was actually a message to MORTY, the
author of Date::Convert, cc the datetime list. It was not
clear, you (other datetime subscribers) might have wondered
why you received the message. Please forgive me for the
confusion.

Anyhow, I have received "Undelivered mail" messages for
MORTY's mail addresses, both the "MORTY at cpan dot org"
and "morty at umbc dot edu" adresses.

Jean Forget
JFORGET at cpan dot org