Hi Roger,

This situation is happened on standard evm and it works fine when using NOR
boot.
We use the kernel from dvevm 1.10 but elder u-boot.

Currently, we manufacture our own board and use STM flash.
So we face the same problem as Ivan faced. The flashwriter from TI can not
work on our flash.
Our hardware engineer is working on this issue now.

Steve