Hi,

insmod: error inserting 'cmemk.ko': -1 Invalid module format
Maybe your module cmemk.ko and dsplinkk is not correct.
you can use file command to test it:
my result is:
# file /opt/nfs/filesys/opt/dvevm/cmemk.ko
/opt/nfs/filesys/opt/dvevm/cmemk.ko: ELF 32-bit LSB relocatable, ARM,
version 1 (SYSV), not stripped
My board is evm board and montavista linux building system.

Regrads,
gongfen