From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jowelle Pinlac
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 10:41 PM
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: [SPAM] - DSP and GPP shared memory - Bayesian Filter detected
spam

Hi everyone.

Does anyone in here able to use shared memory on the

GPP and DSP ? We're planning to implement a common

memory area where the GPP will store the unprocessed

buffer (GPP will then send message to DSP to start

processing the raw data),  the DSP will then access

this area for processing then send the result information

back to the GPP.

Any information or reference on how I can accomplish

this shared memory area approach. Would it be possible

if I define a static area(address) on GPP and DSP side

where to store and read the unprocessed buffer ?

Any information on this matter is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Jowelle