From: BJ Opp [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 9:31 AM
To: Friedland, David; davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Subject: RE: Automounting USB Sticks

I've also been fighting with automounting a usb flash drive without much
success.  We've been trying to use udev by adding this line to fstab

/dev/sda1          /mnt/usbflash     auto      auto,user           0
0

And also adding this to a rules a file we created in in
/etc/udev/rules.d/ by the name of 99-mount.rules

SUBSYSTEM=="block", SYSFS{manufacturer}=="LEXAR", RUN+="/bin/mount -a"

For this line I've also tried different device types such as BUS=="usb"
but still nothing.  I know my fstab entry is correct because after
logging in I can do a "mount -a" and the drive will get mounted.  Any
ideas? Thanks