Hi,

    We are trying to execute the test cases under test suites in dsplink
1.40.05. We could execute the API tests (for CHNL, PROC and MSGQ
components) successfully, but we are getting the following error while
executing Basic Functionality Tests of CHNL component.

Suite  : LinkChnlBvrTest
Test   : BVR_ReclaimTimeout DSP_SOK DSP_SOK DSP_ETIMEOUT DSP_SOK 0
/opt/dsplink/test/dsp/bin/reclaimtimeout.out 0 200 400 500 16384

        ERROR : First Reclaim ended with unexpected status. Status =
[0x8000]

        INFO : Status: Expected [0x8000]

        INFO : Status: Got      [0x80008008]

We are getting this failure for all reclaim timeout tests. Can we get
the root cause for the above issue?

Thanks,
SARA