Hi,

I need to port Flash-player on the DM355 board.
I found that Gnash has been ported on ARM.
Can somebody provide links for instructions on how to port gnash on the DM355
board?

I have tried, but unable figure out the cross compile options for configure.
Need some advice on this.

Is it ok to boot DM355 through nfs and put the gnash in the filesys/opt on the
host and compile the same on target?

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Phaneendra Varma S.V.R
Senior Software Engineer

Email                : [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Board               : +91 - 40099999

Visit us at www.tanlasolutions.com<http://www.tanlasolutions.com>

Download Tanla Mobile - Marketing and Advertising Guide.
http://www.tanlamobile.com/guide/

Colombo | Dubai | Dublin | Hyderabad | London | Mumbai | New Delhi | New York |
Singapore

DISCLAIMER:
This  e-mail is  intended only for  the addressee. If  you are  not the
intended recipient, then  dissemination,  distribution or  copying  of  this
email is  strictly   prohibited. If   received  in   error,  please destroy
the  e-mail  and notify the sender immediately.  This  mail has  been  checked
for viruses. However recipients should undertake their own  virus check. Tanla
Solutions Limited and its subsidiaries will not be liable for any losses.
Download Tanla Mobile Marketing and Advertising Guide.
http://www.tanlamobile.com/main.html