I believe this is defined by the TI codegen and is undocumented(!).  The next
release of xDAIS has updated examples where that preprocessor guard is replaced
with:

#ifdef __TI_COMPILER_VERSION__

#endif

The __TI_COMPILER_VERSION__ preprocessor symbol is also defined by the TI
codegen, but it _is_ documented and supported.

Chris