Hi All,

In the codec engine framework supported by TI, there are file formats like
YVU420 and YUV420
What is the difference between them?

I have a project which generates a yuv file in YUV420 format.
To display the file on a EVM board, I need to convert the file into YUV
422 format,( which is taking quite a lot of time.) or into YVU422 format
I supposed that conversion from YUV420 to YVU420 will be an easy task. But
even after that, I am not able to get a proper displayon the board.
It turns out to be a garbage image.

Please guide me on what this YVU420 format is.
Also please provide info on better algos to convert YUV420 to YUV422.

Thanks,
Ravi Dev Chalanti
Tata Consultancy Services
No. 69/2, Salarpuria G.R.Tech Park, JAL Building
Mahadevapura, K.R.Puram
Bangalore - 560 066,Karnataka
India
Ph:- +91-80-67245110