Double check that your ARM-side .cfg script is correctly setting the OSAL
.runtimeEnv to "DSPLINK_LINUX".  Something like this:

/* Load support for the Codec Engine OSAL */
var osalGlobal = xdc.useModule('ti.sdo.ce.osal.Global');

/* Configure CE to use it's DSP Link Linux version */
osalGlobal.runtimeEnv = osalGlobal.DSPLINK_LINUX;

If it's [incorrectly] set to "osalGlobal.LINUX", you may get that error.

Chris