From: davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com
[mailto:davinci-linux-open-source-boun...@linux.davincidsp.com] On Behalf Of
Sandeep YEDIRE
Sent: Monday, September 07, 2009 8:37 AM
To: davinci-linux-open-source@linux.davincidsp.com
Cc: sande...@acmet.com
Subject: Regarding printf usage in Codec algorithm -Dm6446

Hello all,
I might not sure about this problem I come across on DM6446. The codec stack i
estimated on DM6446 is 1.5KB. I have used memtab for allocation and now my data
(structures) on Heap is 210KB. I confirm thru CE_DEBUG=2 and DSKT2.trace=true.
This heap data is allocated. Now my doubt and my problem,
even when codec stack requirement is low < 2KB, why does DM6446 halts ? I
simulated same problem with having a huge array of 80-90K in local(in-side
func).

1. Is it like using printf's or File * can cause this?
2. Does stack size vary on DM6446 wehn compared to CCS v3.1?
3. Is it like, I am not following xDAIS?

There are no malloc in my codec algo. I have taken arrays and allocated and
initialized.
Please suggest some advice on this.

Many Thanks,
Sandeep.Yedire