As described at http://sqlite.org/foreignkeys.html , today's SQLite 3.6.19 adds foreign key support to SQLite, something long awaited by some people.

This version is already in the DBD::SQLite repository, seeming within hours of its sqlite.org release, thanks to the quick action of ISHIGAKI.

Given the anticipated high demand for this feature, and to give people more testing time, I recommend that another developer release of DBD::SQLite go out to CPAN as soon as possible.

The way I see it, the only possible holdup right now is the newly added failing test t/rt_50503_fts3.t .

If it is easy enough to fix the bug that exposes, great. But if not, I suggest temporarily making it a TODO test so DBD::SQLite can ship, and then change it back to a failing test.

-- Darren Duncan