Darren Duncan wrote:
As for finding out what version of DBD::SQLite (SQLite 3) you are using, you should be able to put code like this in your code either on the shell script or mod_perl:

  use DBD::SQLite;
  my $version3 = 'the SQLite v3 is ' . DBD::SQLite::VERSION;

Then display or log the value of $version3 where you can see it.

To see what version of DBD::SQLite2 (SQLite 2) you are using, same process but for the added '2':

  use DBD::SQLite2;
  my $version2 = 'the SQLite v2 is ' . DBD::SQLite2::VERSION;

Correction, you need to add a $ sigil like this:

  use DBD::SQLite;
  my $version3 = 'the SQLite v3 is ' . $DBD::SQLite::VERSION;

  use DBD::SQLite2;
  my $version2 = 'the SQLite v2 is ' . $DBD::SQLite2::VERSION;

-- Darren Duncan