Darren Duncan wrote:
* DBD-SQLite-1.30_05 *does* #define PERL_POLLUTE, once in SQLiteXS.h

Obviously, then, DBD::SQLite will need an update to fix this problem, though it sounds like the fix should be some relatively simple symbol renaming.

I could probably do this, but not until at least a few days from now when I have more time to do that *and* test it.

So I got around to looking at this yesterday, and found that nothing actually needs to be done. DBD::SQLite is already fine for Perl 5.13.x+ compatibility, it seems, as far as PERL_POLLUTE goes. A separate email explaining this was sent to dbi-dev yesterday and replied to by Tim.

Adam, you may want to release a 1.30_06 since ISHIGAKI fixed a memory leak and there's a chance the fix may have side-effects, though it is simple. Or you can trust and go to 1.31, your call. Trunk has no other changes from 1.30_05 I think.

-- Darren Duncan