I have a question about an unrecognized change, either for ishigaki or anyone.

With commit r13149 I ran the update script to bring in 3.7.3, and with commit r13212 ishigaki is saying I forgot to do something. I don't know what this means.

As near as I can tell, the only thing that r13212 did was change fts3_tokenizer.h from using Unix linebreaks to Windows linebreaks, but all the other files use Unix linebreaks, and that is a best practice for CPAN modules, so what is special about the changed file?

-- Darren Duncan

r13212 | ishig...@cpan.org | 2010-10-30 16:45:30 -0700 (Sat, 30 Oct 2010) | 1
line

DUNCAND forgot to update fts3_tokenizer.h