P.S. For better or worse, I have turned on Eudora's "word wrap" feature.  So let me
know if this displays correctly for you guys.

I have noticed that the archive website for this mailing list doesn't have anything
newer than February 3rd, so it is missing a fair chunk of stuff.

Or more specifically, this one is:

http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/maillist.html

Then I remembered this one, which is up to date:

http://www.nntp.perl.org/group/perl.dbdi.dev

Does anyone know whether the first list is still being used, or was it shut off on
purpose as being redundant?

The reason I refer to the first list is that Tim's "Announcement and Firmly
Anticipated Questions" post says to look there for the archives.

-- Darren Duncan