I'm pleased to announce the release of DBD::drizzle 0.200. This release fixes several issues, per Changelog:

* Fixed broken tests
* Fixed bind_type_guessing to work as it does in DBD::mysql
* Added missing insert_id database handle attribute fetching
* Added several tests that were missing that exist in DBD::mysql
* Removed extra cruft from lib.pl
* Fixed hash-key retrieval for connection options
* Fixed double-free of imp_dbh->result in dbd_st_destroy

Also worth mentioning is that I've back-ported several fixes that have been made to DBD::mysql.

I would like to thank everyone who has sent bug reports, patches, and is using this new driver!

The files:

file: $CPAN/authors/id/C/CA/CAPTTOFU/DBD-drizzle-0.200.tar.gz
size: 80829 bytes
md5: 9394df460d6d6c70c96cc500dd5a778f

Also:

http://search.cpan.org/~capttofu/DBD-drizzle-0.200/lib/DBD/drizzle.pm