Steffen Goeldner wrote:

> > The order of options for SQL_SQL92_PREDICATES and for
> > SQL_STRING_FUNCTIONS (not SQL92_STRING...) are different in your Local
> > directory than they are in the MSDN ODBC docs.
>
> Do you mean the order in the output of GetInfoAll.pl? E.g.:
>
>   SQL_FN_STR_CONCAT | SQL_FN_STR_LEFT | SQL_FN_STR_LTRIM ...

No, I mean the order (and values) of the bitmask.

You have:

$ReturnValues{SQL_SQL92_PREDICATES} =
{
  SQL_SP_EXISTS                             => 0x00000001
, SQL_SP_ISNOTNULL                          => 0x00000002
, SQL_SP_ISNULL                             => 0x00000004
, SQL_SP_MATCH_FULL                         => 0x00000008
}

The ODBC docs have:

    SQL_SP_BETWEEN
    SQL_SP_COMPARISON
    SQL_SP_EXISTS
    SQL_SP_IN

Which I assumed means

    SQL_SP_BETWEEN    => 0x00000001
    SQL_SP_COMPARISON => 0x00000002
    SQL_SP_EXISTS     => 0x00000004
    SQL_SP_IN         => 0x00000008

Perhaps I am mistaken when I assume that the order in the docs is the
bitmask order (the docs become pretty useless otherwise).  If so, then
where is the bitmask order listed?

> Should I sort by value, i.e. by key of $ReturnValues{...} ?

That's how the ODBC docs have them (alphabetical by key), but that's
just cosmetic.  I'm getting fouled up on the actual values since if I
assume that SP_BETWEEN is 1 and SP_COMPARISON 2, then my bitmask is
quite different than using the values in your hash.

--
Jeff