On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 03:44 PM, Bjoern Kriews wrote:

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 11:45 PM, David Wheeler wrote:
Yes, but there are still the other ones:
> cc1: warning: changing search order for system directory "/usr/local/include"
> cc1: warning: as it has already been specified as a non-system directory
> DBI.xs: In function `dbih_clearcom':
> DBI.xs:978: warning: unused variable `Perl___notused'

wrt the include warning:
I assume you have perl in /usr/local ?
Apples gcc is nitpicking here but is has a point about search order.

Oh yeah, I meant to leave those out. I've gotten used to ignoring those warnings. It's just the `Perl___notused' warnings I wanted to draw attention to.

wrt the other warnings:
I use apples gcc-3.3  (available on developer.apple.com after free reg)
and I don't see any warnings (but I am not in /usr/local).

Ah, I have 3.1. I guess I need to download the latest Developer package. I thought 3.3 was only on Panther, though...

Regards,

David

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                              ICQ: 15726394
http://www.kineticode.com/                     Yahoo!: dew7e
                                               Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]