On 05/10/10 21:00, Tim Bunce wrote:
On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 10:28:29AM +0000, Jens Rehsack wrote:
Hi Tim, hi DBI developers,

inspired by the issues reported against DBD::DBM and SQL::Statement
regarding Test-Database, I checked SQL::Statement, DBD::File and
DBD::DBM to figure out where it fails.
[...]
> Sorry for the delay replying, and the top-post.

Most questions you answered in IRC (remember, I'm Sno| (workstation) or [Sno] (Laptop) there). Looks if you're still under water :( I'll try to get most things done this week - I'd like to get it out as soon as possible, because Test::Database quirks on the bugs and we must coordinate SQL::Statement and DBI releases.

> It would be nice to also get coverage of the nano + DBI::PurePerl case.

Sure - as I proposed/asked yesterday in a private mail :)
I'll think a bit over it - how to do it best. I even miss some tests for DBD::DBM (I detected potential issues with DBI::SQL::Nano when updating or deleting several lines with one matching WHERE clause - and maybe SQL::Statement leads into similar problems, even if I hope to have them fixed). Then some additional tests for DBD::DBM could be done in case SQL::Statement is found (e.g. joining, aggregation tests, ...)

> All sounds good. Thanks!

\o/

Jens