2010/9/16 H.Merijn Brand <h.m.br...@xs4all.nl>:
> On Wed, 15 Sep 2010 23:51:40 +0200, Jens Rehsack
> <rehs...@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>> Ok, I understood your desire - but your patch doesn't catch all the backward
>> compatibility you typically want - see (and apply)
>> 0001-add-test-case-for-rt61168.patch
>> first.
>>
>> As we have no reason this time to run DBD::CSV-0.31 with DBI<1.614, I
>> didn't patch
>> the set_table_meta_attr method but added the real fix using newly introduced
>> table_meta_attr_changed (0002-fix-rt61168.patch - requires
>> patch-DBI-rt61168).
>>
>> If any of the DBI developers wants to review patch-DBI-rt61168 before I
>> commit,
>> please do.
>
> Applied, committed, pulled, tidied, tested, committed, applied,
> committed, tested, pushed.

A prerequisite bump to DBI 1.614 for DBD::CSV 0.31 will be required (I
didn't send a patch
for that).

I've also now committed (and for git users pushed) a patch for
lib/DBD/File.pm (untidied)
which manages late f_file meta attribute set. From my point of view
this commit makes
DBI 1.614 ready to ship (after you've tidied).

Jens