On 12/09/11 20:46, Tim Bunce wrote:
On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 11:25:20PM +0100, Andrew Ford wrote:
I suggest that we move this discussion to dbi-dev.
[dbi-users dropped]

But let's not go there just yet. There's lots to be done here first.

OK - I am attaching DBD::Gofer::Transport::nul version 0.001_001. This implements the nul transport with the middleware handling built in to the transport layer. I put it together as an interim solution firstly to test out the code, (from which I can then rip out the middleware loading code and throw it into DBD::Gofer for the proper solution), but also to provide something to work with straight away on a project I'm working on.

Comments would be welcome - I will copy the code into the DBI tree shortly and send a patch for that.

Andrew

--
Andrew Ford
South Wing Compton House, Compton Green,