I'm pleased to announce the release of DBD::mysql 4.025. This fix includes the
following:

* Set with parentheses and column_info - RT50304 - reported and fixed by Kevin
Bosak.
* Fix method redefinition warnings in threads on Perl >= 5.16 - Dagfinn Ilmari
Mannsåker
* use strict and warnings everywhere.
* Minimum perl version is now 5.8.1, just as for DBI.
* Improved database version check so tests run correctly on MariaDB 10.
* Fix manifest - RT89106, reported by Joe Grasse.
* set auto_increment_offset explicitly to make tests pass if they are set on
server - RT83487, reported by Ian Barton.
* Assume 'localhost' when testport is set but no testhost in Makefile.PL -
RT83496, reported by Philip Stoev.
* Corrected documentation for mysql_init_command option - Alexey Molchanov
<alexey.molcha...@portaone.com>
* Skip stored procedure tests if user is unpriviliged - RT83348 - Chris Weyl
<cw...@alumni.drew.edu>
* Fix example in POD doc for NUM_OF_FIELDS - RT36730, reported by tapoutmma.
* Fix for memory leak (RT86153) when connecting with incorrect password
* Bail if connect fails early on (RT31823)

I would like again to thank Michiel Beijen, Chris Weyl, Alexey Molchanov,
tapoutmma, Ian Barton, Philip Stoev,  Joe Grasse, Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker,
Kevin Bosak and several others who made this release possible!

You can download DBD::mysql using CPAN as well as

http://search.cpan.org/~capttofu/DBD-mysql-4.025/

file: $CPAN/authors/id/C/CA/CAPTTOFU/DBD-mysql-4.025.tar.gz
 size: 135538 bytes
  md5: 093ed74c3bd327d4e0d0bc70d1035ac3

Regards,

Patrick