On 2016-12-20 8:29 PM, Christopher Jones wrote:
Here's a question: what is the GitHub repo?  I see 0 repos under
https://github.com/duncand (which I assume is you)

I didn't mention it before because I didn't want to appear too spammy.

To answer your question, I created a GitHub "organization" profile years ago to put all of my own projects under, which should provide the best foundation for others to collaborate who have the desire. By following either the list of organizations or contributor activity shown on my "duncand" profile, you would come to this GitHub account where my more recent and active projects live:

  https://github.com/muldis

And this is the GitHub repo specific to the DBP spec, Perl 6 version:

  https://github.com/muldis/Muldis-DBP-Perl6

And its corresponding Perl 5 version:

  https://github.com/muldis/Muldis-DBP-Perl5

This is a work in progress and there is cross-influence between DBP and other projects in the Muldis organization.

I'm still a few weeks away from announcing executing code here.

-- Darren Duncan