Von: JohnD Blackburn <johnd.blackb...@au.abb.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Februar 2020 07:59
An: Christopher Jones <christopher.jo...@oracle.com>; dbi-users@perl.org
Betreff: RE: Perl script excessively executing statement

The DBA pulled info from some cache that showed the SQL statement from the
script was executed 12610 times.

So if I were to add an “or die $!” statement after the fetchrow_array(), that
might fix things?  (or prevent it from trying to continue if there are errors?)

Or catch errors after the execute statement?