Please review the dbi-users mailing list archives.  There are plenty of
answers to this and similar questions there.

The short answer is that there is no direct Linux driver for MS Access.  You
can:
        use DBI proxy and have DBI installed on an NT machine
        use EasySoft's ODBC bridge (http://www.easysoft.com)
        use OpenLink's ODBC bridge (http://www.openlinksw.com)

Jeff