That, unfortunately, can be a bad message because of the way that DBD::ODBC
handles opening the database.  What's happening is that DBI can't open the
database using the "DSN-less" style open (SQLDriverConnect) which fails and
then tries to call SQLConnect, which expects a 32? character or less DSN.  I
hope to make this better in the future...

In the mean time, I'm going to guess that this may work from the command
line and not from the CGI.  If that's not the case, this may or may not
apply.
        Check the share name "fssdata" and ensure it's accessible from the username
starting the web service (make sure the web server is not being started as
local system, either, as that will have NO access to the network).

IF that doesn't work, set a trace file and set the DBI tracing level to 4
(or above) and post it back here.

Jeff