From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: Sterin, Ilya
Sent: 10/3/02 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: Uploaded to CPAN: DBIx::Dump

that has been posted to perl.dbi.users as well.

Ilya> DBIx::Dump allows to dump DBI result set into a variety of formats
like
Ilya> Excel, CSV, XML, etc...

Ilya> Right now, it only dumps to Excel, tomorrow's release will dump
into CSV as
Ilya> well, then sometime this week it will dump into XML...

How is this different from what DBD::AnyData can do?

Maybe the two of you should get together and merge efforts, or maybe
you can just take over maintenance?

--
Randal L. Schwartz - Stonehenge Consulting Services, Inc. - +1 503 777
0095