Tim Bunce wrote:

In ODBC, a delimited identifier is equal to an undelimited identifiers if it matches *case-insenitively*.

By "ODBC" I presume you mean windows ODBC using windows database like Access or MSSQL", because on windows case-insenitivity is the norm.

Yes, correct, I checked against the ODBC jet text driver and the ODBC MS-Access driver on
windows and was sloppy not to specify I was talking about those rather than ODBC in general.

I don't think it's part of the ODBC standard - but I've not checked

I think you're probably right, but I've not checked either :-).

--
Jeff