IIRC (and that's a BIG if since I have never done this myself on HP-UX)
there is a separate DBD::Oracle README file for HP-UX.

Here is one link I found on google by searching for "perl dbd::oracle
hp ux readme":

     http://perl.active-venture.com/README.hpux.html

HTH.

Hardy Merrill

>>> "Reidy, Ron" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 06/28/04 10:36AM >>>
Did you:

1.  Read the README files?
2.  Ensure your Oracle environment is specified correctly
(LD_LIBRARY_PATH or it's HP-UX equivalent, etc.)?

Ron Reidy
Senior DBA
Array BioPharma, Inc.