From: Chekuri, Lalitha [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 2:22 PM
To: Reidy, Ron; Michael Nhan
Cc: dbi-users@perl.org
Subject: RE: Can't locate DBI.pm

It is fresh install:

magma:oracle $uname -a

SunOS magma 5.9 Generic_117171-12 sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-60

My perl -v

magma:oracle $perl -v

This is perl, v5.6.1 built for sun4-solaris-64int

For CC:

magma:oracle $what cc

can't open cc (26)

magma:oracle $which cc

/usr/ucb/cc

magma:oracle $cc

/usr/ucb/cc:  language optional software package not installed