Sorry, I know this is off (DBI) topic, but it does relate to Perl and a
database.

I'm about to start developing an app with Perl DBI with the thought that
eventually I'd like to put the app on the web - for which I plan to get a
website hosting company, like Yahoo or whatever.  So I'm trying to decide which
database to use - I want to use one that I know will be supported by the
webhosting company I choose.  I've used both MySQL and PostgreSQL and have no
problem using either.  I know Yahoo hosts websites and their "Standard" and
"Premium" packages both offer Perl and MySQL.

Are there some web hosting companies that offer Perl and Postgres?

TIA.

Hardy Merrill