Sorry for the OT response but I couldn't let this go.

Anna K's fame has faded??  She still has a few fans :)
Ron, if you have any influence at the Australian Open, next year
try to get them to sign a tv contract with ABC, NBC, or CBS - instead
of ESPN2 which I don't get.  Thanks.

Hardy Merrill

>>> Ron Savage <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 1/20/2006 6:21 PM >>>

[1] We're in the middle of the Australian Tennis Open, and a goanna is a native
animal, and Go Anna! is a joke about a Russian tennis player called Anna K.
(whose fame seems to have faded).

--
Cheers
Ron Savage, [EMAIL PROTECTED] on 21/01/2006