On 10/06/2013 19:14, Prindle, Douglas E wrote:
Hi John.

Thanks a bunch for responding.

Yes we had a new oracle 11 client installed as well.

So with that in mind should I recompile or not ?

*Thank You,*
*Douglas E. Prindle*| Credit Decisioning Systems | Apollo Infrastructure
((904) 954-2472 |6(904) 954-6305 |*douglas.e.prin...@citi.com
<mailto:douglas.e.prin...@citi.com>

When you upgrade your Oracle client libs you should generally rebuild DBD::Oracle. Some features in DBD::Oracle depend on the version of Oracle client libs you build against. Also, there is nothing I'm aware from Oracle that says they cannot change the Oracle client libs so you could hit some incompatibility if you don't recompile.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Wetherby, UK