On 29/12/2013 22:20, Jürgen Wenzel wrote:
Hello,

I'm adapting a Windows perl program to work with a new MS SQL Server
database and it involves making calls to stored procedures that takes
Table-Valued Parameters. Is this possible with DBD::ODBC or any other
DBI? Or at all with (strawberry) perl?

Would really appreciate some help -- answers and perhaps even a short
example -- since trying to figure this out is really starting to wear on
me.

Thanks in advance!

JW

.

I don't believe you can do that with DBD::ODBC. In fact, I don't think you can even do that with ODBC (if you know different and can point me at it I'll take a look). The traditional way around this is to use temporary tables.

Martin
--
Martin J. Evans
Wetherby, UK