On 15/05/15 15:56, Kyle A. Hamilton wrote:
I ran into an issue where dbi’s selectall_hashref will drop results
returned from the database. If I change the query to count the number
of results returned, it returns 96, but I am missing some records
that I get when I manually query the database. If I use
selectall_array ref and loop through the results, I get the same data
as I get from manually querying the database. I can provide the
proprietary code as an example, just want to make sure this is the
correct place to submit this.

For selectall_hashref you have to give it a key field. If that field is not a
unique key you will lose rows.

Martin