On 7/3/17 4:38 am, Douglas Wilson wrote:
After some searching, I tried using the ora_connect_with_default_signals with
INT and CHLD, and tried setting BEQUEATH_DETACH=yes in a local
sqlnet.ora, but still same result.

Stack trace?  Versions?

Have you worked back from the point of the crash, i.e. looked at SQLAnywhere to
see what it is doing?

Chris

On Mar 4, 2017 5:17 AM, "Martin J. Evans" <boh...@ntlworld.com