Hi James,

On 2021-01-17 10:25, James Gilbert wrote:
What are the column definitions in the tables?

Well, this is all on GitHub. The files for Result
classes with boolean columns are:

https://github.com/dboehmer/coocook/blob/issue142/lib/Coocook/Schema/Result/Item.pm
https://github.com/dboehmer/coocook/blob/issue142/lib/Coocook/Schema/Result/Project.pm
https://github.com/dboehmer/coocook/blob/issue142/lib/Coocook/Schema/Result/RecipeIngredient.pm
https://github.com/dboehmer/coocook/blob/issue142/lib/Coocook/Schema/Result/DishIngredient.pm
https://github.com/dboehmer/coocook/blob/issue142/lib/Coocook/Schema/Result/Unit.pm

As it happens each class has only 1 boolean column.

Failed Result classes: RecipeIngredient, DishIngredient

Passed Result classes: Item, Project, Unit

Are they the same? It
may fail depending on what the default values for the columns are and
if they can be null.

Classes with default_value: Item, Project

Classes w/o default_value: RecipeIngredien, DishIngredient, Unit

So my Result::Unit has no default_value on its 'space' column
but also passes the test. I don't think there can be a
correlation between the existence of a default_value and the issue.

Any other ideas?

James

Thank you for looking into this!

Kind regards