The following issue has been UPDATED.
http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=906
Reported By:                iantaylor
Assigned To:
Project:                    DBMail
Issue ID:                   906
Category:                   installation scripts
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   block
Date Submitted:             15-Jun-11 12:21 CEST
Last Modified:              15-Jun-11 15:21 CEST
Good Morning,

I am attempting to install dbmail on an ubuntu server, using a mysql DB.
The first issue I hit was when trying to run the /configure --with-mysql
command which resulted in a warning stating that --with-mysql is an
unrecognised option.  After browsing the web for an explanation I came
across http://www.mail-archive.com/dbmail@dbmail.org/msg16722.html which
states
"You have to install libzdb and it'll handle the rest.
Then you have only to specify on dbmail.conf that u'r going to use mysql"

The problem I'm having now is installing zdb on ubuntu, could you please
provide some advice on if and how this is possible.

Kind Regards
Ian

 (0003190) paul (administrator) - 15-Jun-11 15:21
 http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=906#c3190
Please do not file support requests on the bug-tracker.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change