I have been using DBMA to administer DBMail v2.2.10
On the home page of DBMA web interface, it displays only the top part of the
page.
I discovered the issue was due to a slow query in MySQL, after checking the
slow-query-log in MySQL.

The slow query is:
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM dbmail_messageblks;

Running this slow query took 138 seconds (2 min 18.09 sec)
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM dbmail_messageblks;
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
|   262788 |
+----------+
1 row in set (2 min 18.09 sec)

After optimizing the SQL, it took 0.27 seconds.
SELECT COUNT(*) FROM dbmail_messageblks use index(physmessage_id_index);
+----------+
| COUNT(*) |
+----------+
|   262796 |
+----------+
1 row in set (0.27 sec)

The diff below fix this performance issue for DBMA.cgi
6109c6109
<               $dbh->prepare("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM $dbmail_messageblks_table
use index(physmessage_id_index)");
---
 >               $dbh->prepare("SELECT COUNT(*) FROM
 > $dbmail_messageblks_table");

HTH other users of DBMA.

BTW, I posted this here because I can't find the forum/mailing list for DBMA.
And what's the best admin interface for DBMail?

--
Regards,
Wallace