From: dbmail-boun...@dbmail.org [mailto:dbmail-boun...@dbmail.org] On Behalf Of
Paul J Stevens
Sent: 17 March 2014 15:09
To: DBMail mailinglist
Subject: Re: [Dbmail] Iphone HTML emails

On 17-03-14 15:21, James Greig wrote:
> Ok,
>
> Just happened again here's all the information that I have:-

Excellent!

Please try:

http://git.dbmail.eu/paul/dbmail/commit/?h=dbmail_3_1&id=3dc82d0455b6e87f3f6b63ba101a16ca1faddf70

Either libevent is buggy on your system, or write(2) is behaving unexpectedly
on fbsd. Apparently libevent things the client socket is ready for writes, but
it keeps getting a 'Resource temporarily unavailable' when it actually tries to
write.

Since this happens during a bailout where a client is disconnected, or
disconnecting, I'm now allowing only a limited amount of write failures.
After a 100 subsequence failed attempts it simply drops all data queued for
that client and disconnects, period.