  From: Maxi Accotto
  To: pablo.canonico
  Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 7:20 PM
  Subject: [dbms] Triggers de auditoria en SQL2000

  Hola, extraido de tus libros en pantalla:

  In a DELETE, INSERT, or UPDATE trigger, SQL Server does not allow
  text, ntext, or image column references in the inserted and deleted
  tables if the compatibility level is equal to 70. The text, ntext, and
  image values in the inserted and deleted tables cannot be accessed. To
  retrieve the new value in either an INSERT or UPDATE trigger, join the
  inserted table with the original update table. When the compatibility
  level is 65 or lower, null values are returned for inserted or deleted
  text, ntext, or image columns that allow null values; zero-length
  strings are returned if the columns are not nullable.

  El 14/12/07, PabloC <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió:

  > Tengo varios triggers que auditan update de tablas y guardan lo que existia
  > antes de la actualizacion en otra tabla
  > Ahora lo tuve que implementar en una tabla que tiene dos campos text, pero
  > al ejecutar la creacion del trigger me dice
  >
  > Cannot use text, ntext, or image columns in the 'inserted' and 'deleted'
  > tables.
  >
  > No tengo solucion??
  > Que me recomiendan que haga??
  >
  > Saludos
  > PabloC

  Microsoft MVP en SQL Server
  Mentor asociado en SQLTotalConsulting
  Excelencia en servicios y consultoria  SQLServer
  www.sqltotalconsulting.com

  http://www.eset.com

Responder a