Hello Jean-Marc,

sorry for the delayed answer.

The 2017-10 release publication was scheduled for January this year. We did a lot improvements to the extraction pipeline regarding much more metadata and better data quality and coverage. Unfortunately, some relevant people left the team and so we couldn’t finish this task. Nevertheless, we are currently working on a proper update of the full release. As soon there are any news on this, we will post it at the discussion list as well.

We know a lot of people are using the endpoint and even more the provided dumps for setting up a local server. Many of these are looking for current data.

Let us know if you are interested in a particular dataset, so maybe we can offer you some preview.

Best regards
Magnus