Dear all,

we cordially invite you to submit to the Resource Track of the 13th IEEE
International Conference on Semantic Computing
<https://www.ieee-icsc.org/resource-track-1> (ICSC 2019), which will take place
from January 30th to February 1st, 2019 in Newport Beach, California. We
believe this can be of interest for the DBpedia community.

Best regards,
the ICSC Resource Track Organizing Committee

Resource Track – Call for Papers

ICSC, being among the highest-ranked venues for Semantic Computing research,
will start to consider resource papers from 2019. The ICSC resource track
(ICSCR) is an appropriate venue to publish resources that demand a high effort
to be developed and can have a high impact on advancing the state of the art of
semantic technologies.

Contributions may include:
- datasets,
- machine learning models,
- semantic corpora,
- benchmarks,
- ontologies,
- libraries,
- APIs and tools.

The main requirements for resource papers are: (I) an objective but precise
description of the resource; (II) an open license; and (III) a permanent link
that makes the resource available to other users. Papers accepted for the
resource track will be separately included in the conference proceedings.
Papers must be written in English and be between 4 and 8 pages in length,
following the submission instructions of the ICSC 2019 conference. All papers
should be submitted using this submission link
<https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icscr2019>.

Important Dates
Abstract Submission Deadline: September 28, 2018
Full Paper Submission Deadline: October 5, 2018

Track Chair
Edgard Marx, Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, Germany

Organizing Committee
Edgard Marx, Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, Germany
Tommaso Soru, Leipzig University, Germany

Program Committee (tentative)
Saeedeh Shekarpour, University of Dayton, USA
Mohamed Sherif, Paderborn University, Germany
Amrapali Zaveri, Maastricht University, The Netherlands
Diego Moussallem, Leipzig University, Germany
Ivan Ermilov, Leipzig University, Germany
Muhammad Saleem, Leipzig University, Germany
Adrian Brasoveanu, MODUL Technology GmbH, Austria
Kuldeep Singh, Fraunhofer IAIS, Germany
Diego Esteves, Bonn University, Germany