Marvin Lugair wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Can I get all of these data sets in one tar somewhere?
>
> Will everyone else load it in Virtuoso (or some other rdf store) and play
> with it using Jena or some other library? Just wondering since no one asked
> to get the data in a download-manageable one file.
>
> Thanks !
> Marv

Marv,

We are building a Virtuoso + DBpedia installer. Once installed you will
have all of DBpedia and all the Virtuoso Model Providers (Jena, Sesame,
and Redland).

You will have the option to install this in your own realm or via an EC2
AMI.

Kingsley

>> The new DBpedia release can be downloaded from:
>>
>> http://wiki.dbpedia.org/Downloads32
>>
>> and is also available via the DBpedia SPARQL endpoint at
>>
>> http://dbpedia.org/sparql
>>
>> and via DBpedia's Linked Data interface. Example URIs:
>>
>> http://dbpedia.org/resource/Berlin
>> http://dbpedia.org/page/Oliver_Stone
>>
>> More information about DBpedia in general is found at:
>>
>> http://wiki.dbpedia.org/About
>>

>> Lots of thanks to everybody who contributed to the Dbpedia
>> 3.2 release!

Regards,

Kingsley Idehen       Weblog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen
President & CEO