regarding the forms: currently that is not part of the dataset yet. And
unfortunatley its not very easy to add it. I think it even would require
some enhancement to the extractor (not just the config). But its on my
todo list...
However such "boxes" of word forms are probably easier to extract with
the default DPpedia infobox extractor. Maybe the DBpedia community could
help with that. The biggest problem there would be to determine the
right "context" (i.e. the subject URI)...
i crossposted this to DBpedia, so they can reply

Regards,
Jonas