Dear DBpedia-ers,

I have to raise here an issue [1] at the beginning while using Graphity
[2,3] , but with now related (maybe ?) to DBpedia, if I consider the
answer gave to me by the main developer, Martynas that I put him in CC...

It is about this resource http://dbpedia.org/resource/France

Martynas said "..the problem seems to be a problem with DBpedia -
RDF/XML serialization of http://dbpedia.org/resource/France contains no
real metadata about the resource, only `owl:sameAs` and some redirection
properties.

In other words, statements with http://dbpedia.org/resource/France as
the subject are missing, only "backlinks" are present where it's the
object. Take a look at http://dbpedia.org/data/France.rdf and compare it
with http://dbpedia.org/data/Denmark.rdf, for example. "

Could someone help us with this if really this issue has to do with
DBpedia serialization?

TIA
Ghislain

[1] https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-browser/issues/5
[2] https://github.com/Graphity/graphity-browser
[3]
http://semanticreports.com/?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fdbpedia.org%2Fresource%2FCopenhagen

--
Ghislain Atemezing
2229, route des CrĂȘtes, 06560 Sophia Antipolis, France.