Hi all,

I have added yesterday a new class OntologyClass:Noble [1] to start
mapping the Infobox_noble [2].

I can see the class here:

http://mappings.dbpedia.org/server/ontology/classes/#Noble

but not here:

http://live.dbpedia.org/ontology/Noble

What am I doing wrong?

Also I have started adding some mappings for:
- http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_en:Infobox_enzyme
- http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_en:Infobox_AFL_biography
- http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_en:Infobox_artwork
- http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_en:Infobox_professional_wrestler

but I am not sure they are correct even if they show to be valid.
If I query live.dbpedia.org SPARQL endpoint I am not really getting
what I was expecting.

Is there any problem with the endpoint freshness or are there problems
with my mappings that prevent correct generation of data?

Thank you very much for your help,
Andrea

[1] http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/OntologyClass:Noble
[2] http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_en:Infobox_noble