I am sorry :)
I meant there exists a link in those pages. (picked the incorrect words to
express myself).

There could an issue in the SkosCategoriesExtractor.
If I am not wrong, the triple should be collected when analysing the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:British_people_by_occupation article.

How can I get a minimal example to run the extractor on and try to debug it?

Regards
Andrea