Ciao Alessio,

thanks for your suggestions about wrong mappings.
I have made some changes based on your list.

That gave me also the opportunity to notice that more than 100 Turkish
infoboxes are mapped to OntologyClass:Unknown :

http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php?title=Special:WhatLinksHere/OntologyClass:Unknown

This for sure makes the extraction incorrect.
Unfortunately I do not have the knowledge nor the time to fix all of those.
Should we remove them altogether?

For what regards Airpedia, I think you are working on very interesting
project and I completely second what Christian said.

But while we try our best to transition to a machine-assisted mapping
process, wouldn't it be nice to work on a Javascript mapping editor to
embed into the mappings wiki?

Sometimes it is really hard/boring to go back and forth from one browser
tab to another to check properties, look for classes and from time to time
it is also hard to remember the mappings syntax.

That's why probably sometimes people starts using cut/paste from other
mappings, e.g.

http://mappings.dbpedia.org/index.php/Mapping_sl:Infopolje_Glasbeni_ustvarjalec

which is clearly copied from a Musical infobox (none of the mapped
properties refer to the mapped infobox, while they perfectly suit an
infobox about musicals).

Just my two cents
Andrea